Kratom or ketum is a tree; its scientific name is ‘Mitragyna speciosa’ and this is an evergreen tree which grows in Asia. From almost late 18th century people are using in the different medicines. Kratom strains are very popular around the Asia for treating different problems like chronic pains, and mood enhancement. Now Kratom is gaining its popularity in the USA too. There are various Kratom strains which have different qualities of solving many physical and mental problems. Kratom is available in the form of capsules and powder. The user can choose a way of intake as he likes. Mostly user makes the tea of Kratom powder and drinks it for once or twice a day.
What is Kratom Tea?
Kratom is in use in many ways but making the tea of Kratom is one of the best ways to get most effects of the Kratom. Many people prefer the idea of taking Kratom by tea because it is more enjoyable and soothing. Kratom tea is the excellent option for those who are new to Kratom. They can use the Kratom tea made of relatively less dose of Kratom. There are different strains of Kratom which are used for various purposes. Make sure to choose the right Kratom strain according to your condition.
Benefits of Kratom Tea
Kratom tea has many benefits on human body both mentally and physically. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Give relief from chronic pains
- Kratom tea helps to raise the energy level
- Kratom tea is helpful in getting rid of depression and anxiety
- Kratom tea treats the problem of insomnia
- Kratom tea is also used as the nootropics as it enhances the cognitive ability and stimulates the mind.
- Kratom tea is used as an herbal tea to lose weight and get a slim body
- Kratom tea relaxes the muscles and helpful for back pains and arthritis pains.
Dosage of Kratom Tea
Dosage or quantity of Kratom is crucial in making the tea. The amount is different for various users. If someone is new at this or trying for the first time, then it is recommended to use the low dosage of Kratom powder in his tea. As he gets used to it or creates tolerance for Kratom, he can increase the quantity by time.
- 1 gm is for mild effects
- 3 gm is for regular results
- 5 gm is for high mild effects
- 10 gm have substantial impact on human body
- More than 12 gm had powerful effects and recommended for only those users who have been using this for a long time and have high tolerance level in their bodies.
Make Best Kratom Tea
Making Kratom tea is very simple and quick. The things you require to make the best Kratom tea are the pot, heating source, water, and Kratom powder.
Add one cup water to the pot and put it on the stove. When the water starts boiling add the Kratom powder (quantity as prescribed above). And boil it for 15 minutes at low heat. Then check the color of the tea, if its orange or dark yellow, your tea is ready. Strain it and enjoy the tea.
Kratom tea has very different taste. For your taste, you can add some complimentary things like cinnamon powder, sugar, honey or lemon. You can enjoy a cup or two of Kratom tea in a day and solve your problems in a most natural and herbal way of treatment.
I would like to conclude this by saying that make sure to use it in a balanced way because excessive use of it, can make you dependent of this and which can lead to addiction in the long term. Also be careful with the quantity of Kratom. More than 15 gm of Kratom can be very dangerous for your health. In case of any allergies or emergencies, see a doctor immediately.